CELLUGRO® Provides permanent benefits and generates results
- Increased Production on Less Land Area. Increase production by 60% or more. Grow 25,000 plants in just over 1/2 acre (including space for walkways and driveways required for maintenance and harvesting).
- As Much as 70% Less Water Required. Cellugro is designed to conserve water and reduce the need for supplemental irrigation. Cellugro uses about one-tenth of the water for irrigation compared to containers. In most cases, daily irrigation is eliminated completely! Unlike conventional containers (water misses the pots and falls on the ground), Cellugro has no open spaces between plants which virtually eliminates wasted irrigation.
- Minimum Labor to Plant and Maintain. Labor cost associated with growing can be reduced by 50% or more. No potting machine required. Two people can plan 561 cells in approximately 3 hours. There is no constant pot handling, no pots to move or cover to protect from extreme temperatures, no blown over pots to set upright, and no daily irrigation schedule to maintain.
- Built-in Water Management System. The built-in drainage system and liner provides a variety of options for water and nutrient management. You may recycle, capture or drain off excess water. More importantly, Cellugro addresses many of today's environmental issues, preventing herbicides, fertilizers and insecticides from invading neighboring water sources.
- Larger, Stronger Plants. The staggered cell design produces strong, straight, consistent plants. The unique cell design virtually eliminates root circling and matting.
- Natural Overwintering Protection. Cellurgro provides an in-ground environment conducive to growth. Root and soil temperature fluctuations in Cellugro is minimal, contributing to faster plant growth and an extended root development season.
- Better Plan Monitoring. During the growing season, it is easier to monitor and evaluate plants for possible disease, lack of water, or other growing problems. One Cellugro user states he can walk his nursery quickly spot potential problems with plants due to the unique size and close spacing of the honeycomb network of growing cells.
- Harvesting is Simple. Our modified post-hole digger makes harvesting fast and easy. The plant and complete soil ball comes out and is ready to sell, bag for transport, or place in a larger pot for additional growing.
- One Time Installation. Cellugro comes with everything you need, including our 7 step installation video. Two people can install a Cellugro unit in approximately 3 hours. The life expectancy for Cellugro is 30 years with very little maintenance. At any time, additional Cellugro units may be added to existing units. The built-in drainage system is designed to connect with other existing units within the same water management system.
CELLUGRO® KEEPS ON GROWING AND GROWING AND GROWING